news

This Woman Shared A Candid Facebook Post About Living With Her Rare Ovary Disorder


I love working out and have been obsessed with the idea of being able to squat heavy amounts of weight, but there's just one problem: my left knee. Now I went to get it X-Rayed and MRI'ed and it turns out it doesn't require surgery, but that my knee cap isn't always tracking properly when I workout. So I was sent to physical therapy to adjust some muscular imbalances in my legs but after a few months of that, nothing was helping.
And thanks to some YouTube tutorial vids and my friend, strongman competitor, and fellow writer here on Distractify, Omar Rimawi, I know which exercises I need to do to get my left kneecap tracking properly.
But it's been a long, annoying process, and after months, I'm closer to being able to squat with heavy weight, but still a long ways off. And even then I'm not sure if I'll ever get over the slight pain and annoying clicking sound in my left knee.
This Woman Shared A Candid Facebook Post About Living With Her Rare Ovary Disorder This Woman Shared A Candid Facebook Post About Living With Her Rare Ovary Disorder Reviewed by Rapid World on 8:25 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.