news

Rescue Cat Who Can’t Walk Becomes Nurse, Helps Sick Animals And Even Saves Their Lives


Hello, my name is Lucifer, but I prefer Luc. I live in animal clinic in Perm, Russia. I don’t know what it means to walk because when my new owners found me I had a problem with my legs. They think that it’s because I once got squeezed by the door and now I have a damaged spine.
Now I am very happy because I have work and family. I like to help animals in my clinic, support them and explain that they need to live. After suffering myself, I can now really understand others. I often cuddle with patients to keep them warm. I still have difficulties walking but nothing can stop me from comforting other healing animals. Animals at the clinic enjoy my comforting presence. I am sometimes a donor for cats, and I’ve already saved some lives. I am very proud of this, and I take my job very seriously!
Also, I am a model and we make a lot of advertising in our department of marketing. One day I even gave an interview for one online site. No, I am not a star. I am a cat, but sometimes I feel more like a human. I want to say a big thanks to my clinic for this chance to live and help animals in need.

I often cuddle with patients to keep them warm


Rescue Cat Who Can’t Walk Becomes Nurse, Helps Sick Animals And Even Saves Their Lives Rescue Cat Who Can’t Walk Becomes Nurse, Helps Sick Animals And Even Saves Their Lives Reviewed by Rapid World on 11:54 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.