news

This Town Is Trying To Fight Bullying By Fining Their Parents A Lot Of Money


Kids used to tease me in school for my name. A lot. I didn't really get into many fights, probably because I was freakishly large for my age, but that didn't stop the teasing. As a result I did whatever I could to fit in and belong, which has probably messed up my life in more ways than I could ever imagine.
It's not like I'm blaming bullies for my problems, I think part of growing up is being able to learn to be responsible for one's emotions. But as a father, I know I'll be heartbroken if my son turned out to be a mean bully, no matter how unfortunate of a reality they are.
And one city thinks that they've found the key to curbing bullying all together, and that's by incentivizing parents to raise kids who aren't bullies. And how are they going to do that?
This Town Is Trying To Fight Bullying By Fining Their Parents A Lot Of Money This Town Is Trying To Fight Bullying By Fining Their Parents A Lot Of Money Reviewed by Rapid World on 4:24 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.